Saturday, February 21, 2009

Super Sport

I am seriously running out of pictures to post. ::sigh::
This one was taken last summer at a car show. Super shiny car!! I remember how incredibly hot it was that day. The pavement was so hot it was burning my feet through my flip flops. Man I miss summer. I did notice yesterday though that one of my plants is starting to grow. I just planted it last summer so I didn't realize how hardy it was! Also I saw a dandelion in my flower bed right up against the house. I have never been happier to see one of those dirty whores! (Yes that's what I call them.)


We have a few inches of new snow on the ground so I plan on bringing my camera along with me today on the drive down to a poker tournament. Wish me luck. I don't play much any more. I played last Sunday night and didn't make it much past the third blind raise. I need to remember not to just piss my chips away today.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll have snow pics and good poker stories.

5 comments:

Unknown February 21, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

When I was fresh out of highschool I lived with a guy that was always going to car shows in the summer. He would oooh and ahhhhh over everything, but I was more into people watching.

OhCaptain February 21, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

I've run out of pictures too. I just don't seem to have enough time in the day to process what I've shot.

As for the poker, learn how to fold. Be patient. I find most people's biggest problems come from playing too many hands.

rachael chatoor February 21, 2009 at 7:44 PM  

I love those hot days when its so hot you can feel your feet burning through the soles of your flip flops..I SO know that feeling, and I miss it too!

zipbagofbones February 23, 2009 at 8:20 AM  

I cannot believe you got your sick ass out of bed for POKER. You must have been delirious. How did it go?

OhCaptain February 23, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

Congrats on the nice run in the poker tournament! You'll have to invite me to one :-)

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP