Friday, February 13, 2009

What the Hell?

This is one of those shots that lives inside my head. The one that got away. As you can clearly tell the shot I was going for did not turn out. Can you tell though what's hiding in the woods?
Cat you aren't allowed to guess since you already know!!
I would like to apologize to all of you for being such a shitty blog reader this week. I have been busy working on my
etsy site and Hannah has been home sick 3 days this week. I have spent a lot of time being Nurse Mommy. I hope to catch up with all of you next week!
PS. I got a text from my Mom last night. She didn't heed my warning to close out my blog and return tomorrow!

12 comments:

zipbagofbones February 13, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

BIG FOOT!

Kat February 13, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

A deer?

Joanie February 13, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

What is that dark brown orizontal thing in the center of the picture? Even enlarged I can't tell what it is.

Just Roaming The Cities February 13, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

definetely a deer. Like a 8-ponit buck or something. Did you shoot it?

Irish Gumbo February 13, 2009 at 10:04 AM  

Probably a deer, my dear. Or maybe a moose.

Although for a second there, while I was squinting at it, it looked like a llama. :)

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

wood pecker

Running Through Time February 13, 2009 at 11:58 AM  

It looks as though it is a deer?

cheatymoon February 13, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

Deer? Cool blending in to the environment, whatever it is...

Joanie February 13, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

Yes! A deer! Suddenly I can see it!

rachael chatoor February 13, 2009 at 7:31 PM  

A bunny! Wait, what, a deer? now I have to go look again.........

Rob February 14, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Deer. It's gotta' be a deer/ this state is lousy with deer.

Lesley February 15, 2009 at 4:41 AM  

Its camouflage is fantastic. :)

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP