Sunday, February 8, 2009

Randomly I Randomize

I have a ton of pictures on my computer that are good but don't really merit their own post. Today I give you a bunch of random things!


Lilly and Linus
She ran away one day. I was crushed, the kids were crushed but Linus was lost without the love of his life. The lovely lady who slammed him so hard into the kitchen table leg when he was a bitty baby that his brain swelled and he lost vision in one eye. He forgave her obviously.


This horsie picture was taken a couple of days ago. This bad boy was going nuts. Running around bucking, head butting other horses. It would have been a great photo had I not cut off horsies head.


Cat and I trying to see if we could get arrested. It wasn't Halloween. We dress like that every day. I swear! Actually it was Halloween, but the cop was a real one.



Jills.
One ring is real and one ring is fake.
You decide.


5 comments:

Irish Gumbo February 8, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

You sure you weren't trying to slip a few bills into that "cop's" waistband? Hmm?

rachael chatoor February 8, 2009 at 5:53 PM  

LOL, great shots!

Where is the horsie picture? I really miss being around horses, everything about them is just pure perfection.

I love the pic of the kitties loving on each other too.

I am really glad it was Halloween, and you weren't really dressed like that. ; )

Unknown February 8, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Fab pictures! Your cats looked like ones i used to have, until I realized they were evil and they wouldn't stop urinating on the carpet. (Vet said jealousy issues with my newborn at the time.) So they are off living with older women and are much happier.

zipbagofbones February 8, 2009 at 8:15 PM  

You already think I'm nuts, so there's no danger in telling you I think the bronco pic is better head-less. It looks like you did it on purpose, and I love how his legs look against the barn and background. But then again, I'm a freak

Lesley February 9, 2009 at 3:19 AM  

I'm not sure which ring is the genuine article..... but lovely nails! :)

The cats are so lovely.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP