Saturday, February 7, 2009

A Winters Traveler

“If on a winter’s day a traveler…”*
On winter walks, the boy always thought he would be caught by the branches.

On winter walks, the man fretted the distance he would fall.
Together, they joined hands and leapt.
The fall was not so great, the water not so cold, after all.
They had each other.

The above was written by the talented Irish Gumbo. Wordy that guy is!
The pictures I took a few weeks ago. They were taken in the same spot, of the same thing, just with the focus on different spots and the camera held at different angles. Its amazing to me the difference it makes in the final product.

6 comments:

cheatymoon February 7, 2009 at 9:19 AM  

Great photos, Michelle. Another super collaboration with Mr. Gumbo.
Happy Saturday!

ChurchPunkMom February 7, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Gorgeous pictures!

You guys make a great team. :)

Lesley February 7, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Loving the beauty of nature, your photographs make me feel really excited. You turn it into art.

Pseudo February 7, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Came over from Irish. You take beautiful photos. I love the nature shots.

rachael chatoor February 7, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

I look forward to these, the collab of beautiful photos and the perfect words, its a treat!

zipbagofbones February 8, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

I love them. And your new banner is f'n killer.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP