Sunday, February 1, 2009

You Look Like A Monkey....And You Smell Like One Too!

Yesterday was Shawn's 36th Birthday. He is getting his post a day late because I dedicated yesterday's post to my sister. I figure if you are lucky you get tons of birthdays and if you are even luckier you only have one wedding day!
Look at those faces. Could they be any more serious? We are missing a kid in that photo because he is a teenager and his parents don't rank very high on the people he wants to hang out with scale.

I was seriously concerned that with all those candles we could possibly start a fire. I was even more concerned that his little cake would be visible from space and we would end up with little green people knocking on our door begging for a cupcake.

Because of that I had to take the batteries out of the smoke detectors. I am surprised at the very least the neighbors didn't see all the smoke rolling out the windows and call the fire department. But alas, they remembered it was his birthday and knew that although our house appeared to be on fire it really wasn't.


The lovely Cat took our three younger kiddos for the night so we could imbibe in this and have some sexy time. Thanks Cat!
Happy Birthday hunny. Like I said, You are only as old as you feel. Would you like me to bring you your walker so you can get to the refrigerator?

8 comments:

Chris February 1, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

LMAO @ the walker. Happy Birthday Shawn.

Irish Gumbo February 1, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

Happy Birthday to Shawn! He's a lucky man, he is...

but that walker reference, that's jut cold, baby! :)

Joanie February 1, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Happy Birthday Shawn! You're still just a young'un! And you ARE just as young as you feel! I'm 53 going on 25 myself!

cheatymoon February 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM  

Sweet family photo, Michelle. Happy Birthday to the husband.

rachael chatoor February 1, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Cool cake idea, you should really try and point out ALL the candles on the cake a bit, more, in case we missed it, LOL.

WTG Cat for being a hero and taking the kids!!!!!

zipbagofbones February 1, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Those are some killer pics! I didn't realize the cupcakes had "happy birthday" on them. Why? Because I went to have a cupcake this morning and found them already totally gone. Somebody got into the cupcakes after I went to bed...there were crumbs all over the living room AND the kitchen lol.

Rob February 1, 2009 at 10:27 PM  

Happy birthday, now don't forget to replace the batteries in the smoke detectors. 36?! just wait until 40. I won't say no more!

Anonymous February 2, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Shit! I wish I was 36 again. :o)

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP