Wednesday, April 1, 2009

And the Award Goes To.......

I love how this looks like a mirrored image





Why is it when you really want to take a picture the batteries are always dead? It snowed last night just enough to look really pretty. I went to my favorite barn (where the horses live), I had just put fresh batteries in yesterday. I lifted my camera to power up and nothing. I didn't have any spares with me since I thought I was fully charged and ready to go. I had a near panic attack thinking maybe my camera was dead. I have a full replacement warranty on it but that takes time and I can't be camera-less for that long. Thank goodness fresh batteries did the trick.





Today is April Fools day. I got 2 out 3 kids with the whole school is cancelled today bit. Hannah fell hard just seconds after I proclaimed it to be April Fools Day. Ed fell victim a few minutes later. Skylee didn't bite at all. Yeah right Mom was her response. If you pull off anything good today I want to hear about it. Miss Catherine tries and fails to get me every year. I am just too darned clever. She hasn't even tried yet this year.








Today is the day I am giving another award away. Here goes...




The rules:


1~ I share with you seven things that I love




2~I nominate seven other bloggers for the honor



  • I heart turtles. They make me really happy and I have been known to sit for hours in front of their tank and observe them.



  • Mexican food. Oh my goodness! No one makes Mexican food like they make it back home in Wyoming. Every trip back home I have to get my fill several times before I head back to Minnesota.





  • My Mom's cooking. She makes all this wonderful German comfort food.





  • Summer and everything that goes with it. Camping, gardening, weed pulling, walks, bike rides, mowing the lawn. All of it.





  • Reading. I would die if I couldn't read.





  • Pogo!





  • No list would be complete without the top thing I love. My family. My kids, my husband, my Mom, my sissy and most of my brothers! Ha :)



Onto the seven bloggers







  1. Bobbie Leigh at Welcome to BobbieLand



  2. Lisa at Wearing My Heart on my Sleeve



  3. Chris at Text Imps



  4. Oh Captain at The life and thoughts of a midwest geek



  5. Bobby G at The G-Spot



  6. Jeanne at The Raisin Chronicles



  7. The nameless Only a Movie (Leave me your name! lol)


Please stop by and check these awesome bloggers out! You won't be disappointed, I promise!

6 comments:

Bobby G April 1, 2009 at 10:26 AM  

Great pic girl! Love the ducks QUACK!

Anonymous April 1, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

I like the name 7 things you love idea.

zipbagofbones April 1, 2009 at 1:28 PM  

yeah, not even going to try this year (because you're too clever and because i forgot about it until last night)

cheatymoon April 1, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

Some of my students tried to do April Fool's to me... but was too tired for any foolishness today.
Cool list. Thanks for the link! :-)
Erin

cw2smom April 1, 2009 at 5:54 PM  

Oh Thanks SO Much Michelle! You can't imagine how much I needed that! Your photo is AWEsome! Loved reading your favorite things and will get on mine tonight! Blessings, Lisa

OhCaptain April 12, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

I forgot to stop back and say 'Thank you!' for the award. So, Thank you!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP