I love how this looks like a mirrored image
Why is it when you really want to take a picture the batteries are always dead? It snowed last night just enough to look really pretty. I went to my favorite barn (where the horses live), I had just put fresh batteries in yesterday. I lifted my camera to power up and nothing. I didn't have any spares with me since I thought I was fully charged and ready to go. I had a near panic attack thinking maybe my camera was dead. I have a full replacement warranty on it but that takes time and I can't be camera-less for that long. Thank goodness fresh batteries did the trick.
Today is April Fools day. I got 2 out 3 kids with the whole school is cancelled today bit. Hannah fell hard just seconds after I proclaimed it to be April Fools Day. Ed fell victim a few minutes later. Skylee didn't bite at all. Yeah right Mom was her response. If you pull off anything good today I want to hear about it. Miss Catherine tries and fails to get me every year. I am just too darned clever. She hasn't even tried yet this year.
Today is the day I am giving another award away. Here goes...
1~ I share with you seven things that I love
2~I nominate seven other bloggers for the honor
- I heart turtles. They make me really happy and I have been known to sit for hours in front of their tank and observe them.
- Mexican food. Oh my goodness! No one makes Mexican food like they make it back home in Wyoming. Every trip back home I have to get my fill several times before I head back to Minnesota.
- My Mom's cooking. She makes all this wonderful German comfort food.
- Summer and everything that goes with it. Camping, gardening, weed pulling, walks, bike rides, mowing the lawn. All of it.
- Reading. I would die if I couldn't read.
- No list would be complete without the top thing I love. My family. My kids, my husband, my Mom, my sissy and most of my brothers! Ha :)
Onto the seven bloggers
- Bobbie Leigh at Welcome to BobbieLand
- Lisa at Wearing My Heart on my Sleeve
- Chris at Text Imps
- Oh Captain at The life and thoughts of a midwest geek
- Bobby G at The G-Spot
- Jeanne at The Raisin Chronicles
- The nameless Only a Movie (Leave me your name! lol)
Please stop by and check these awesome bloggers out! You won't be disappointed, I promise!