Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Jumble


Wow its 1:40 and I'm just now posting. In all honesty, I forgot.

I have been so busy today and so incredibly exhausted.

I had to fill out my FAFSA for college. What an ass pain. That took quite some time.

I had to do what every other Mom in the world has to do, pick up after the hurricanes that ripped through my house this morning before school.

Not to mention I am moving at a snails pace today. Just a word of warning to all of you who may not know better. Do not skip several weeks of Yoga and then dive right back in without first warning your body that you are about to punish it within an inch of its life.

I wanted to go ride my bike to try to work the knots out of my legs. The temperature is 40 degrees. Forget about it. Brrrr.

If I didn't know better I would swear I have PMS. I am going to take a nap. Vacuuming can wait.

5 comments:

Bobby G April 8, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Yeah I havent made that INITIAL jump into Yoga, so I dont feel your pain! lol

zipbagofbones April 8, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

god i was hoping it was warmer out...bummer is right. it looks so sunny. feel betta

Debbi April 8, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

I love Daisies. Keep those ones a comin'!

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

It's the exercise. I didn't swim for a long time, then after joining the Y this year, the swimming wiped me out. Not so much now, I'm getting back into it.

So yeah, I think the yoga did you in.
Although if I feel like being nasty, I just blame in on PMS. :op

Then I remember, this is why Jesus turned the water into wine.

Just Roaming The Cities April 9, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

Keep doing it, it will get easier, just like everything in our lives.
It should be warmer today!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP