Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yogi


I spent hours yesterday bitching and moaning about being sore from Yoga. Several times Ed declared how easy Yoga is. Big mistake kiddo.

I decided to have him do some poses. Ha!

After nearly an hour of trying to get into downward dog he almost got it. The important thing though is I got to laugh at him and let him know that no Yoga is not easy. Plus I got some pictures that will someday be very useful. I am thinking maybe on his wedding day I will make a slide show and this picture will be included.
Notice how he just cannot get his heals down? Hey this stuff is easy. Yeah right.

4 comments:

Anonymous April 9, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Too funny! But he's doing better than me. I'd be flat out! ha ha ha ha ha! Forget dog down.

Debbi April 9, 2009 at 11:33 AM  

ha. The only thing missing is a plumber-butt crack!

zipbagofbones April 9, 2009 at 12:46 PM  

i was wondering about this photo - that'll learn him to call things easy before he's tried them...

Anonymous January 11, 2010 at 8:44 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP