Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Moo


I know, I know. Two consecutive days of posts. Who woulda thunk it?? I actually have a surplus of photos to share right now so I better get to it. (Remind me I said this next winter)


Today while I was out and about I drove past this lovely lady. I slammed on my breaks, whipped my car around and waded through the weeds to get this shot (and many more). She was so photogenic. I ended up taking 77 photos throughout the day. Not so bad considering it has been ages since my camera has seen that much action.

5 comments:

zipbagofbones April 22, 2009 at 4:47 PM  

she's gorgeous, and now i'm hungry for jerky. yay finally you have a surplus!

miss you chicka

Wendy April 22, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

Another who is bovine inclined!
Way cool.

njerzgal April 22, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

That is an awesome-ass picture!! You are truly gifted my friend.

Anonymous April 23, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

she obviously loves the camera :o)

Bobby G April 23, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

GREAT PHOTO!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP