Sunday, April 5, 2009

Gobble Gobble


Today Cat and I made our semi-annual shopping trip to the largest craft fair in the midwest. As always I spent too much money on too many useless things. Its always fun though. I noticed this year though that the number of shoppers was way down as were the number of items carried by those shoppers. This damn economy is killing everything. In years past their are always so many people that the only way through is to elbow and shove. Not so much this year. We made it through the whole thing in a little over an hour which is about an hour and a half shy of what it normally takes.

On the way to lunch we saw the coolest thing! Cars stopped on the highway because of turkeys! Cat counted 19. I of course pulled over and whipped out my camera. They were a ways off for what my zoom can do but I wanted to share anyway.

Now I am going to take a nap. Zzzzzzz.

4 comments:

Unknown April 5, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

My sister is always trying to get me to go to craft fairs but I don't like them. I'm not a crafty lady.

Kat April 5, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

Awesome gobblers.

zipbagofbones April 6, 2009 at 7:34 AM  

mmmmmmmmmm dinner!

That turned out ppretty well after all - the photo I mean. And you wasted way less money than usual bthis year.

Rob April 8, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

The turkey will become the new goose. They are nearly everywhere. I hear you about the economy; I was let go from my job in January, ironically, the same time Obama took office. There are no jobs out there; not even at Target, Cub Foods, or Home Depot.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP