Saturday, April 4, 2009

Focused


Because of some military clearance things that needed done I was able to spend the entire day with the teen yesterday. It was awesome having an whole day to spend with him with no distractions.

On the way home from the cities he suggested we go for a hike at this park he knew of so I could get some pictures. He directed me how to get there. It was unbelievable when we arrived. The very place he wanted to go was the old farmstead of my husbands grandparents. The county bought the land years ago, rehabbed the buildings and made it a park. I have been wanting to go explore the place for months. Unfortunately we didn't make it in far enough to get photos of the buildings. I did however get to play with my camera a bit and explore the settings to see what I could come up with.

The picture above is part of that playing. I purposely tried to make the bottom of the picture out of focus. It wasn't mean to be featured on any of my websites but I think it turned out kind of interesting and decided to share.

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Irish Gumbo April 4, 2009 at 2:32 PM  

Hey, Michelle!

Like the picture, it has a lot of depth and layers.

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

zipbagofbones April 4, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Love the shot, now if only those leaves were green, i'd be a happy camper.

Wendy April 5, 2009 at 6:12 AM  

Great photo!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP