Thursday, April 2, 2009

Better than Starbucks


For the very first time this entire school year all of the kids rode the bus on the same day! I saw everyone out the door, laid back down and slept until 7:30. It felt just like a Saturday!

I didn't get into the shower until 9 where I promptly lost my navel ring down the drain. There goes my perfect morning. Now I have to drive 30 freakin' miles to buy a new one. Oh wait! There's an old one! Perfect morning back on.

It's roughly 9:30 and I am just now having coffee. Yep perfect morning on. Well, at least until I have to go to the hell house and supervise the cable guy. Yes, I do do it all.

8 comments:

Debbi April 2, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

NICE! I want that morning some day! Saturday, baby! :) (kidless weekend)

Yep, you DO do it all.

Bobby G April 2, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Thats a good morning

Anonymous April 2, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

That's why I don't do belly button rings. ha ha ha!

Joanie April 2, 2009 at 1:09 PM  

ell, it's 2 pm here and I'm just getting my first cup of coffee. Stupid fasting blood tests.

zipbagofbones April 2, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

You really DO do it all, don't you? Including crafting!! On Sunday!!! I say you make those kiddos all take the bus every morning so you can have every day be a Saturday.

cheatymoon April 2, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

This will be me in the summer. When my kid's at camp. Aaaah.

Good for you for sleeping until 7:30. Good stuff.

Jeanne Estridge April 2, 2009 at 2:49 PM  

You sounded like any middle-aged mama from my generation till we got to the navel ring. I don't wear one because I'm afraid it will look like the pull-tab on a beach ball....

Unknown April 2, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

Oh that must be nice!!!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP