Saturday, January 31, 2009

From Sissy With Love



Sis,
Today you are taking a sacred vow to love honor and cherish, 'til death do you part. That's a huge step in life.

I am very proud of you little sister. I am very proud you discovered who you are and you never listened to anyone tell you that you were wrong. You stood up for your heart and are doing what you believe is right. I couldn't be more proud of you.

I had planned to give you all sorts of advice today. You don't need it. You have always carved your own path in life and have done a good job for yourself. Wait, I change my mind. I do have some advice. Today, curl your hair, put on some makeup. Look pretty, feel pretty. You are pretty. Oh and wear a dress for the love of God!

I am sad I can't be with you on your wedding day. Please put my picture on a chair like you promised to do and know that I am with you in spirit. I love you sis!


Love,
Sissy

PS. You were so fucking cute when you were a kid!

PPS. At least I have an ass!

Even More PS's. Tell Jessi I said welcome to the family. I love her too!

8 comments:

Kat January 31, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Congrats to you sister!!!

rachael chatoor January 31, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

What a nice loving post, I wish you could be there for your sis too! I am sure she feels you love!

Congrats to your family, and yes, be yourself, whatever and whoever that may be, be true to it! Good advice.

cw2smom January 31, 2009 at 1:02 PM  

Congrats to all! Nice post to your sis! Blessings, Lisa

Eternal Lizdom January 31, 2009 at 3:15 PM  

Makes me wish I had a sister!

Congrats to your sister, her wife, and I hope they realize how blessed they are to have you as their family!

Anonymous January 31, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Congratulations to your sister and Jessi.

Joanie February 1, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

What a terrific sister you are! Congrats to your Sis and Jessi!

zipbagofbones February 1, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

Beautiful tribute to your sis.

Anonymous February 2, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

Thank you sissy and everyone for everything. Michelle you know you and the kids and shawn are always with us, we wouldnt have it any other way. I love you that was so beautiful.

P.S. At least i have an ass.

P.P.S. You better get your butt back home soon for a visit

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP