Tuesday, March 10, 2009

200!!

Click to enlarge and look to the left side of the photo
Wow!! This is my 200th post! I cheated a bit because I moved my myspace blog over here but still.....I have posted 200 things and collected them in one place. Go me!!
I have nothing fun nor exciting planned for the big 200. Well maybe fun and exciting for me but not for all of you. Shawn and I should have my Dad's house finished and ready to be occupied by this weekend. I cannot even tell you all how exciting this is to me!!
This photo was taken yesterday on my trip to the cemetery. I think this one is creepy. You all may not but I am afraid of my own shadow. There were crows everywhere in the cemetery yesterday, they all started squawking at once and scared the shit out of me. I had to jump back in my car and compose myself. I'm a wuss.
Have a great Tuesday everyone.

9 comments:

zipbagofbones March 10, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

AWESOME PIC! This looks almost just like the one hanging over my couch, would make a great companion piece. You weren't kidding about the fog!

zipbagofbones March 10, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

OH! And Congrats on the 200th post! That's HUGE!

Anonymous March 10, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

You are cute!

Congrats on 200 posts!

Unknown March 10, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Congrats on the big 200! Go eat cake in celebration...

Debbi March 10, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

Love this photo! I remember my 200th day.. It wasn't long ago for me either!

Bobby G March 10, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

I just got my 200 too! Congrats!

Joanie March 10, 2009 at 6:19 PM  

Congrats on 200 posts!!!

that fog makes everything look creepy!

OhCaptain March 10, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Congrats on your blogaversary!

Kat March 11, 2009 at 7:14 AM  

We have so many crows here in England. They like to get on the roof and eat the moss off (all the roofs here have moss because of the wet weather). So replacing the moss is crow poop. Lovely.

Congrats on 200 posts!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP