Monday, March 16, 2009

The One Where She is Broken


My poor, poor Jill. She has had a rough last couple of days. First she got stuck hanging out with me Saturday night. Oh the torture. All the drinking and laughing and trying to find Jessie a guy even though she didn't want one. Then yesterday she had to listen to me whine repeatedly about my pounding head and queasy stomach although she felt fine.
If all that wasn't torture enough she fell off her bike this morning and broke herself, okay not herself, just her wrist. Poor, poor little Kitty Cat. Meow.
In other news, who am I kidding? There is no other news. Things are fairly lame around here right now which is a really good thing. I can totally handle lame. Its supposed to be 60 here today and I fully plan to go outside and enjoy the day. I thought about a bike ride but I will take a lesson from Cat and just leave it hanging in the garage where all good instruments of exercise belong.

5 comments:

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

I broke my ankle once. Hurt like hell!

I feel bad for your Jill.

Glad you had fun partying.
Too funny about trying to find Jessie a guy.

I tend to do that for people when we go out - although they just don't appreciate it. Fools! ha ha ha ha ha!

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

p.s. You sound happy. That's a good thing ;o)

Debbi March 16, 2009 at 9:25 AM  

I'm thinking the same thing-- you sound FAR too optimistic for Monday! :)

nice pic.

rachael chatoor March 16, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Sometimes its perfectly acceptable to just chill! I LOVE the picture,

zipbagofbones March 16, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

i had an f'n ball on sat, hardly torture, even pulled me out of the dumps for the whole weekend

stupid f'n ice stupid bike stupid clumsy self

ouch

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP