Sunday, March 22, 2009

A thing of the past


Spring is definitely in the air. Finally. It was nearly 60 and gorgeous yesterday.
Things are starting to grow a bit, mostly weeds.
While driving yesterday Cat and I were talking about our pure love of all things summer. That conversation made me even more wistful for my friend summer. I am really looking forward to tackling a few yard projects and a deck rehab. Mostly I am looking forward to caring for the vegetable garden.
Soon. It'll be here soon and then the frost that lies on the weeds above will be a bad memory.

1 comments:

Debbi March 23, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

mmm, summer would be nice. Can't wait.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP