Saturday, March 21, 2009

A touch of green

Click and look at the cool frost patterns

Lookie! The weeds are coming up!
Last night Cat and I ran away to Claudia's for an over nighter. It was a complete and total blast full of laughter, great food, great wine a few tears and a drunk ass who wouldn't shut the hell up. It was like being at a lecture as Cat put it. We had such a good time though and I can't wait to run away with my favorite girls again. I would tell you all about it but quite frankly I need a nap.

2 comments:

Jeanne Estridge March 22, 2009 at 7:47 AM  

Sounds like the weeds aren't the only thing feeling a little bit green today!

zipbagofbones March 22, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

you know that episode of friends where ross is lecturing at nyu and is so nervous that when he opens his mouth, a british accent comes out? then when he tries to phase it out, it morphs between 3 or 4 bad accent impressions?

it was like that except a little less funny, with more wine and less laugh tracks.

i had a kick ass time

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP