Monday, March 23, 2009

Spring Break- Day 1


Shawn went back to work today! The kids also start spring break today. I think he did that on purpose. He has been home for nearly 6 months and he goes back the day its raining with wind gusts up to 50 miles per hour and I am stuck indoors with 4 kids.

I did manage to sleep in until 9 this morning. It was awesome! I can't remember the last time I actually slept in. 3 of the 4 kids are still sleeping and the one that is up cleaned the living room for me. Makes a Mommy very happy! It must be because I told them last night that we would be spending the first day of spring break doing some spring cleaning. He wanted to get a jump on the process I guess.


I never did give an update after I bitched about my hair the other day. It turns out my stylists is on maternity leave so I made an appointment with the co-owner. I walked out with shorter hair than my son has! Maybe I should have just buzzed it myself?

Today's picture is my self portrait. :)

5 comments:

rachael chatoor March 23, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Ha ha, its a cute self portrait! I can't believe your kid started cleaing up before you asked.....NICE!!!

Debbi March 23, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

I think the picture is cute-- although, you know, from what your hair looked like before, I wouldn't know! ;)

cheatymoon March 23, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

Cute photo. Nice to *see* you.

Great that your child started cleaning up before you were up... you could hire him out...

Good luck on the rest of the kids break.

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

When I first saw the pic, I thought you were hiding from the kids during spring break. LOL!

zipbagofbones March 24, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

how did day one go for the main man? hope the kids were good for ya and hrlped you do a little scrubbing. goddamn rain. i told you, i love the hair because you always had super short hair when i first loved you.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP