Saturday, March 28, 2009

Eye


A few things you never wanted to know about I.



  • I am a germ nut. I refuse to touch public door handles with my bare hands. When I leave a bathroom I have to use a paper towel. When I go to the store I open the sleeve on my sweatshirt which I nearly always wear just for that purpose.

  • I have to use fabric softener. When I'm out I fill the ball with water and throw it into the washer. Its a compulsive thing.

  • I count how many times I pull on the toilet paper. 3. Always 3.

  • If I had to eat out every day for the rest of my life and I could only go one place it would be Chipotle. Mmmmm Chipotle.

  • I'm a compulsive reader. I read at least 2 books a week. The best place to get books is Goodwill and garage sales. When I pick up a book I have to read it within 24 hours even if that means I don't sleep.

  • I have to watch TV to fall asleep or I lie awake for hours. It can't be just anything either, I have to tune it to a show I want to watch.

  • I heart my Dyson. For the first few years I had it I got mad if anyone else dared to touch my vacuum.

  • If I could get away with it I would snuggle with my turtles and give them kisses. I love my turtles *almost* as much as I love my kids. Okay that's a stretch.

Okay that's enough for now. Tell me a few things I may not know about you.

8 comments:

Kat March 28, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

I am a germaphobe as well. My kitchen isn't clean unless some form of Clorox has been used to clean the counter tops.

Lesley March 28, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

I do that as well... use paper to flush public toilets and open doors!

I'm also obsessive about checking all the electric appliances are off before I go out and if anything interrupts the order I check them, I have to start all over again!

When hanging out washing on the clothes line, I HAVE to use the same colour of pegs on each garment. :O)

I think we're all obsessive to a certain extent.

Bobby G March 28, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

IM a chemical phobe, Germs are OK w/ me! But No bleach and no chemicals

Unknown March 28, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

I have to fall asleep to the TV to, isn't it sad?

Kat March 29, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

You have an award waiting on you at my place.

Elle Charlie March 29, 2009 at 11:25 PM  

I have to read before I go to bed - like you, without doing it I can't fall asleep, even if I only read for 2 secs before my head hits the pillow. I also <3 fabric softener.

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 8:07 AM  

I have to use fabric softener too.
I taught Karen to use it because she didn't and when she'd do the laundry I'd have to re-dry it with a fab softener sheet.

I am a floss fanatic. I floss two times a day and brush 3-4.

I don't like for my socks to get wet.
If they do, I'll go barefoot or change them. They got wet one day at work and I hung them on my fan and blew them dry - while remaining at my desk barefoot.

I could eat cheerios every day of the week. Actually I do.

Interior Decorators Asheville November 23, 2022 at 6:52 PM  

Loved reading this thaanks

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP