A few things you never wanted to know about I.
- I am a germ nut. I refuse to touch public door handles with my bare hands. When I leave a bathroom I have to use a paper towel. When I go to the store I open the sleeve on my sweatshirt which I nearly always wear just for that purpose.
- I have to use fabric softener. When I'm out I fill the ball with water and throw it into the washer. Its a compulsive thing.
- I count how many times I pull on the toilet paper. 3. Always 3.
- If I had to eat out every day for the rest of my life and I could only go one place it would be Chipotle. Mmmmm Chipotle.
- I'm a compulsive reader. I read at least 2 books a week. The best place to get books is Goodwill and garage sales. When I pick up a book I have to read it within 24 hours even if that means I don't sleep.
- I have to watch TV to fall asleep or I lie awake for hours. It can't be just anything either, I have to tune it to a show I want to watch.
- I heart my Dyson. For the first few years I had it I got mad if anyone else dared to touch my vacuum.
- If I could get away with it I would snuggle with my turtles and give them kisses. I love my turtles *almost* as much as I love my kids. Okay that's a stretch.
Okay that's enough for now. Tell me a few things I may not know about you.