Thursday, March 5, 2009

How to kill stupid bugs

Click to enlarge the stupid bugs

I don't feel like telling the story I spoke about yesterday. It is just to emotionally draining to recall all the details and I can't go there this morning. I'm trying to remain positive so I can concentrate on the things that are of little importance. Like American Idol.
I am so happy that happy that Jessie is coming back tonight. I have to support the home team!
The Little Lady is back today too. I was flipping through this file and realized the stupid aphids and spider mites really stand out in this photo. I have sprayed this plant with every organic thing I can think of, those stupid bugs just won't die. I wouldn't want cayenne pepper extract sprayed directly on me,yet those stupid bugs don't even seem to notice they are supposed to be suffocated to death by the fiery fumes. What gives? Any readers know anything about plants? I am anti-chemical when it comes to my plants so whatever suggestions you give have to be organically based. You all should see Shawn in the summer with our garden, one of the neighbors could sneak over and dump some chemicals on his prized tomato's if they really wanted to mess with him. I think it would make him bust an artery in his head. Hmmmm now I am scheming up ways to mess with him when he pisses me off this summer. Muahahahaha!

4 comments:

Anonymous March 5, 2009 at 8:54 AM  

Some of us like spider mites, so then it works. Don't ever feel you have to tell stories you don't want to, just concentrate on the spider mites ;-0.~Mary

rachael chatoor March 5, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Now, don't let the poor tomatoes suffer just because you want to have some fun......;)

Lesley March 5, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

No need to spray.... the ladybird will eat the aphids. Nature's best solution. :)

Unknown March 6, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

How ironic you posted a picture of a freaking ladybug this morning. My room was infested with them last night. I had to get out the vacuum and suck them off of the ceiling which upset my daughter tremendously.
Does this mean its spring?

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP