Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Conversing with the toothless


I had started a really long engaging entry about my experience with teenage pregnancy, then this little gem of a conversation happened and I couldn't pass it up.


Hannah: Mom is there such a word as whore?


Me: Yeah and its a really naughty word. Please don't say it. Why do you ask?


Hannah: I am rhyming words with door so I said whore.


Matt: Mom I think she means horror.


Hannah: Yeah mom like a scary movie. A whore movie.


Me: No Hannah that is horror. Pronounced differently.


Hannah: I know Mom. Whore movie.


Me: Uh huh. Eat your pizza.

9 comments:

Unknown March 24, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

LOL!!! That's hysterical, and one of many uncomfortable conversations to come.

zipbagofbones March 24, 2009 at 1:40 PM  

she's too young to know about whore movies - all in good time, mom, all in good time.

little banana cracks me up!

Anonymous March 24, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

In her defense, I really have heard people pronounce it just as such. My Dad pronounced certain things wrong as a man not of this country, and then other things wrong on purpose ;-0. And he said horror as whore. ~Mary

Wendy March 24, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

And to think you were going to write about teenage pregnancy instead *lol*

Debbi March 24, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

I've seen those types of movies.

But wouldn't tell anyone! ;)


In my home, whore is a word of the day:
MAAAAAAWWWMMMM, LL didn't eat her whore sandwhich. She only ate hawf.

Maaaawwwmmm, There's a whore in my jeans now from the trampoline.

cheatymoon March 24, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Oh, I want to read the original post too.

Those eyelashes are to die for. And the conversation, hysterical. I love when kids mess things up.

Joanie March 24, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

Love that picture!

Oh, those conversations were always so funny... later on! LOL

Bobby G March 25, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

Do I smell a Horror? lol

Kat March 25, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

Geez Mom, same diff!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP