Friday, March 13, 2009

Finito!!

This is the last of the photos from the cemetery. Thanks for all the comments and the compliments on the series of photos this week. Anyone think there is a market for cemetery pics? lol
I am really intrigued by this headstone. First I am wondering what the funky money symbol on the cross stands for. Anyone have a guess? The other thing that's interesting to me is how much later Mrs. Newell died than Mr. Newell. She lived for 22 years without her husband. Where they happy years? Did she spend those years desperately missing him? I hope to never live that long without Shawn. So we both need to live to be 90!

In other news, Shawn and I finished over at the hell house yesterday. I have never felt so accomplished. We did an entire tear out and remodel of a kitchen and bathroom. How many couples can say they have done that together and not killed one another? I love working with him. We built our deck together, half assed finished our basement together and now remodeled that hell house together. It was not by any means all sunshine and roses though. I can't count how many times I texted Cat to vent to her instead of beating him over the head with a hammer and burying his body in the crawl space. I just don't want to live that many years without him AND be in prison.
Besides all that my Dad can finally move in! OMG! That is fanfreakintasticical!

Happy Friday ya'll!

8 comments:

zipbagofbones March 13, 2009 at 8:56 AM  

I did hear a lot of "OMG I AM GOING TO KILL HIM" and "HE HAS NO COMMON SENSE", but that's not really all that unusual. CONGRATULATIONS!

Anonymous March 13, 2009 at 9:51 AM  

Yes, there is a market.
I'm sure. Just don't know where.
Those are some awesome photos!
There are a lot of people who love that kind of history.

Bobby G March 13, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

THANK GOD! Ding DOng the Dick is GONE!

Debbi March 13, 2009 at 12:19 PM  

YAY!!!!!! SOOOO happy for that last sentence! Out, out damn spot!

Lesley March 13, 2009 at 1:31 PM  

These photos are beautiful and very atmospheric.

cheatymoon March 13, 2009 at 3:35 PM  

Great shot again.

Anonymous March 14, 2009 at 7:02 AM  

love the photos, they speak(:

btw, you've been tagged!

bernthis March 14, 2009 at 10:56 PM  

I have a client who lost her husband 18 years ago. She thinks about him everyday and tells me sometimes she yells at him 'why did you have to leave me". It's so sad

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP