Friday, March 27, 2009

What's the opposite of stellar?


I would venture to say that today is not stellar.

I was climbing off the ladder front ways (as if I were walking down stairs) and my feet went out from under me. My back slid down all the steps and is now skinless. It looks fairly gnarly.

Skylee put a nail through her shoe and into her foot. I couldn't get it out so my Dad had to take it out. Thank God he was a medic at one point too. While I was freaking out and deciding if she would need a tetanus shot he got it cleaned up and determined it was just a poke and had it bandaged up before I could even calculate the number of years since her booster shot.

I realized we are way in over our heads at the hell house. The water damage is just so extensive. It looks like the second layer of ceiling may need to be removed. Fuck! How did I get sucked into this project? Pushover? Maybe.

One bright shining star in this whole mess is that today is the last day I have the kids alone. I get to spend some time with hubby this weekend and he gets to help me with the chiltlens.

I need a nap!

PS. I made it through the whole post without bitching about the weather. Score one for me!

2 comments:

Debbi March 27, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Wow. You have a lot going on. I hope that this yuckery is a balance to the totally awesome weekend ahead! :)

Kat March 28, 2009 at 4:15 AM  

OMGoodness! I hope your back feels better. Use plenty of neosporin.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP