Monday, March 30, 2009

The Eigth Anniverary of the Biggest Move I Ever Made


I get really freaked out when I find out people search for stuff like this Pizzadelivery man fuck house wife vids and arrive here. What in the hell sick people? Okay, now that I got that off my chest....


Eight years ago today we arrived in Minnesota with 3 kids and a dog. We had the keys on a rental town home that we had never seen before and not much else. Shawn had family out here, his brothers and sister, aunts and uncles, cousins. His whole family was here. I had met them all a few times and genuinely liked them but didn't know them well. For all intents and purposes I was out here alone and all I wanted was to go back to Wyoming. Man have times changed.


We now have 4 kids, 2 dogs, 1 cat and 2 turtles. We had our home built. Shawn's brother went missing years ago, his sister in not around much. The aunt and uncle that treated us like their own kids and our kids like their grandkids aren't together anymore and we haven't seen him in years. The one cousin I became very close with, he was my life line out here, is gone now too BUT I am no longer alone out here. I have some very close friends that I refer to as my Minnesota family. I know a lot of people and I am in love with this place. Well in love with the warmer months anyway!


Tomorrow I plan on giving out the other award that I received. Happy Monday everyone!!

5 comments:

zipbagofbones March 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

happy minne-versary!

sorry about the google search, i forgot your url last week.

xoxo

Bobby G March 30, 2009 at 9:43 AM  

HEY! Congrats on the anniversary! Isnt google analytics great?

bernthis March 30, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

ok: five years ago< I was married, with a brand new baby. I had an incredibly successful career and a great social life.

I am now a single mom, that career went into the toilet, my social life is very "small" and yet, i wouldn't trade it to be married to him again for anything.

cheatymoon March 30, 2009 at 6:14 PM  

Isn't it funny where life will take you?
Love the photo.
Congrats on your anniversary.

Wendy March 30, 2009 at 7:46 PM  

Congratulations on your anniversary and also on your tremendous growth and progress over that time!

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP