Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sisterhood




The wonderful Kat gave me an award today. She rox! I need to pass it along. I am really bad at passing them along. I got one from Deb weeks ago that I have yet to pass on. I need to do that tomorrow!






  • Anyway, here are the rules


  • Put the logo on your blog or post.


  • Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!


  • Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.


  • Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.


  • Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award


This is going to be HARD! I heart all of you! So here goes....



Julie at Causes Rats in Lab Cancer she is a fellow photog, she lives in a really cool and equally cold place and she used to live right here in Minnesota.



Deb at Daisyhalos she has had a whole boat load of shitty things thrown her way since I started reading her and she has handled it all with a grace and dignity that is rarely seen.



Jo aka Dorn at Dust Bunny Club of North America damn she is funny! No one else could talk about farts and shit hounds and make it as funny as she does!



Joanie at Joanies Random Ramblings another one that makes me laugh. I have spit all over my computer a few times because of her.



Myshka at My London Eye she was one of my first regular commenter's. She is a fabulous writer!



Rachael at Rachael Pachel was my name she has some pipes on her and had lived a very fascinating life.



Kate at Sapphire Springs she was one of the first blogs I ever read way back in the Aol Journals day, she was Lunatic Factory back then. She is a crazy cat lady too and cracks me up quite often!



Kate at Sauciewee is funny and serious at the same time. Her blog is a fabulous read.



Elle Charlie at Sometimes a Girl Needs a Blog is a fellow Minnesota transplant. I love reading her perspective of being stuck in the frozen tundra and she has a really naughty dog who never ceases to entertain.



Cat at Zipbag of Bones is my Jill. She has had a really rough fall and winter but yet never stops having a sense of humor about it all. Sarcasm gets her through and she says Fuck a lot!



Ok that's 10. Everyone should go give them all some love.

8 comments:

rachael chatoor March 29, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

Oh WOW! My first ever award. I 'm thrilled! I so wish I could do it right now, but I have to run out the door in 5 minutes, lol, I will get on that project tonight/tomorrow! Sending mucho love back to you sister! xoxo

Kat March 29, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

You deserve it chicky.

Joanie March 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM  

Thank you, Michelle! I love the sisterhood award! Yeah, I've had to wipe my monitor down from time to time, too. And if you can't find some teeny bit of humor in shit, you'll just go crazy!

Jeanne Estridge March 29, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Congrats on your award. Now I need to go check out your awardees!

Elle Charlie March 29, 2009 at 11:26 PM  

Wow, thanks so much for the bloggie love! What a nice treat to come home to on a Sunday night after a LONG, weird, weekend away.

Thanks for the :)

zipbagofbones March 30, 2009 at 8:26 AM  

Thanks love - I'm honored by your butt patch award! And congratulations as well, if anyone deserves an award for her blog...it's me - so I'm glad you got one to pass along :)

ps - love the goosies!

Debbi March 30, 2009 at 8:58 AM  

Woo! Thanks hun! Although, I know WAY more shittier people than me! lol

Have a great week. And nice photo!

Anonymous March 30, 2009 at 9:01 AM  

You are so sweet.

Thank you.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP