Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chantix Diary Day 2

Today is night and day from yesterday. I don't know if I was just having a horrible day or if it actually had something to do with the drug. Today I feel a bit foggy and spacey but not at all crabby or weepy.

Most of the commenter's yesterday told me not to stop smoking. I have not, I repeat have not quit smoking. The Chantix website says to set your quit date for 8 days after you begin the drug but all of the research I have done basically says if you stop that soon you are just setting yourself up for frustration and failure. Since this is only day 2 I will wait a few days and see how it goes before I decide on a quit date. Yesterday was not that day.

I have Yoga tonight and I feel like I really need it. I have a bunch of toxic crap stuck in my brain this week that I really feel like I need to purge. Nothing better than the downward dog to spit that shit out!

3 comments:

Kat January 15, 2009 at 4:24 AM  

I am glad that you are starting to feel better. I just want to warn you when I started the 2nd phase of Chantix I started feeling sick to my stomach. I figured out if I took the pill and then ate 10 min after I took it, the nausea didn't last as long as if I ate then took the pills. Hope that is helpful.

Myshka January 15, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Good for you sweet. Keep going, and well done on the yoga. I used to do yoga, now my stretching and cardio is shoe-shopping.

zipbagofbones January 15, 2009 at 9:02 AM  

I hope it made you feel better love. Leaving an award on my blog for you in...a bit. XO

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP