Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Crisp and Cold


Since this is the week of bitter cold temps I haven't really felt much like leaving the house.
This picture when blown up to full size is stunning. You can see the detail in the ice crystals. Right now I am dreaming of spring flowers, green grass, chirping birds, long walks and bike rides but most of all I am dying to get on my lawn mower and breathe in the aroma of fresh mowed grass. I have broken out a bunch of spring scented Yankee tarts trying to pretend these 35 below wind chills don't exist.

5 comments:

Elle Charlie January 14, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

That's a great picture!

I'm dying to go on a vacation. I can't believe how much I took vacations for granted in the past - I used to seriously wish them over so I could get back home! Now that Hubs has no vacation time and I have no job to help us finance a vacation, I realize how lucky we used to be!

Bobby G January 14, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Im on vacation to Tampa in the end of FEB! Im stoked! I also JUST got a great camera! what do you shoot? I really like the pics you have on your blog!

zipbagofbones January 14, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

I miss the BBQ. DESPERATELY.

Anonymous January 14, 2009 at 3:05 PM  

We are supposed to have the 35 below wind chills tomorrow. Ugh!

Nice picture!!

Kat January 14, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Well at least it isn't THAT cold here. That is a gorgeous picture. I have a good camera, just no time to practice getting the shots.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP