Monday, January 5, 2009

Crazy Lights


Saturday night before the big poker game our girls participated in a dance show at our local high school. The Varsity, Junior Varsity and Junior High dance squads participated as well as dancers from a day camp the high schooler's taught and 2 dance companies from our town.


The Varsity dance team was unbelievable. I have a dance background and have some idea what it takes to choreograph a dance and all the hard work that goes into performing. I can't begin to count the number of times I was in awe watching those girls. They knew their shit.


The last number of the night was done completely in the dark with glow sticks in hand. It was a sight to see and one of those moments that made me yearn for a better camera. The photo you are getting today is my lame ass attempt at catching the magic of the show.

5 comments:

zipbagofbones January 5, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

Yeah, the photo is totally lame - but between that and your description, I get the gist :)

Bobby G January 5, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

Yeah, I concur w/ Cat there.

Kat January 5, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

Did it make you feel like you were at a rave?

Michelle January 5, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Thanks Cat and Bobby G! You can both bite me!! No one said they had to be good photos! lol

Kat, it really looked super awesome live. not very rave'ish at all!

Captain Dumbass January 5, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

Choreographed dancing in the dark with glow sticks? Impressive.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP