Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh the pain


I have mentioned here several times that I am/was a dancer. Last night I started my hip/hop class followed immediately by a Yoga class. Lord have mercy. My old body can't take it ad even my fingers hurt. I had planned to tell a whole story today but I just can't sit still for more than 2 minutes. My muscles start to spasm and lock up. I fear my kids will find me petrified in this spot some 7 hours from now if I don't keep moving.

Today's picture looks exactly how I feel. Dead. Stiff. Cold.

4 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

I was working out and over did it with the weights. Pulled muscles in my shoulder.. and had spasms.
Spams suck big time!
I'm so sorry to hear you're having them.

My doctor gave me vicadin and life was better than good. Vicadin, in case you haven't had it, is even better than wine!

Hope you feel better soon.

Cameron January 8, 2009 at 9:57 AM  

You should try my workout routine.

I lift 12 ounces at a time, but do tons of repetition.

zipbagofbones January 8, 2009 at 1:33 PM  

You're awful lively for a dead chick. But it kind of explains the smell.

Myshka January 9, 2009 at 4:30 AM  

Hahaha. Though, how is it that someone with 12 toes that was raised by wolves can't to the Downward-Facing Dog pose? Hmmm. Conundrum. ;-)

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP