Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Effing Cold!




I tried to go outside this morning to get a few shots for today's post. I wanted a picture of a hibiscus tree covered in snow that I didn't rescue from the cold in time only my deck door was frozen shut. I yanked and yanked. Nothing. I beat on the frame and yanked some more. Finally it gave and opened. I got my shot but it sucked. On to my next mark. An areal shot of my frozen pond. Fucking window won't open. Frozen. I whip myself into a panic wondering what would happen in a fire. We would all be trapped inside the house due to everything being frozen closed, just about then it occurred to me, the ice would melt due to the extreme temperatures. Yep, I am a bit slow.




The window wouldn't budge so I threw on the Uggs and ventured 5 feet out the front door for today's shots. It is so flippin' cold I was afraid my camera wouldn't work upon re-entry. My fingers certainly didn't. This is what you get today Internet. Stay warm and if you live in Florida, California or any other warm climate you can kiss my ass and then invite me over for a visit.

3 comments:

zipbagofbones January 7, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Turtles can't survive extreme temperatures, Michelle. Your killing him.

Anonymous January 7, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

Sorry I haven't been around.
I forgot to subscribe to you after your blog changed.

I'm thoughtful like that.
Bah.

Love the pic of the turtle.

You know, they did invent these handy things called gloves to keep your fingers warm when outdoors in winter. ha ha ha.

Michelle January 7, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

I did have gloves but my daughter stole them this morning because she lost hers. So Mom freezes.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP