Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Really Can't Stay (Baby It's Cold Outside)




Yesterday brought a mini blizzard to most of Minnesota. Having cabin fever I just had to get out with my camera. These are a few of what I ended up with. The barn picture I plan to tweak a bit so i can blow it up poster sized and frame it.
This morning I woke up to a negative 18 air temp. I don't care who you are, that is cold!
I don't have much to write about yet this morning but I did want to thank everyone for the comments on my post about Scott. Every one's kind words meant a lot to me. He was really a great guy and I'm glad that came through in my post.
Stay warm out there peeps!

5 comments:

zipbagofbones January 13, 2009 at 10:02 AM  

I'm going out to start my car at lunch time and let it run a minute. Last thing I need is a frozen vehicle.

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

Damn! It was 12 degrees here this morning, without windchill.. and I thought that was bad!

YOU stay warm. I hear wine helps.

Debbi January 13, 2009 at 11:02 AM  

I just got caught up on the Scott story. I'm sorry too. I know it was a while ago, but still.

Anonymous January 13, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

I heard the chantix makes people moody. Two of my coworkers tried it and had to stop taking it because they were so depressed.

They are using the gum now and love it!

However, there's a lady I used to work with who quit smoking and started the gum two years ago - now she's hooked on the gum.
No lie!

Just Roaming The Cities January 16, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

POOR HORSES! They look cold...

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP