Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No Clever Title Needed

Taken in Wisconsin
Cat says it reminds her of the animal pictures with the big distorted noses

I am generally a huge sharer of things. Maybe I over share. Sometimes I start talking and I just cannot shut up no matter how hard I try to force myself. You want to know what I had for breakfast? No? Well its really fascinating and I'll tell you anyway. I am strange like that. Maybe it comes from being home all day with only one other adult to talk to. Sometimes speaking with him is like speaking with a child anyway so most days he doesn't even count as another adult. So its true that I over share sometimes but most of the time I am a really private person. If I'm not sharing things with you there is a reason. Like I think its none of your business or I don't feel like talking about it at the time. Most of the time I just like my privacy and lately there has been a breach in the security. I feel like any and all privacy I have ever had and always cherished has been stripped away and every facet of my life has been exposed without my permission. Sometimes I feel like I am being pushed into insanity and sometimes I feel like I have already lost my mind. What I know I have lost is my ability to speak freely about whatever I chose to, be it on my blog, in a phone call to my Mother or my friends or just sitting around bullshitting with my husband. I need my privacy people. Any suggestions on how I can get it back?


11 comments:

zipbagofbones January 21, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

Wear a tinfoil hat. Seriously. It keeps their mind waves out and scrambles their signals.

Cameron January 21, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Um...how did you lose your privacy? And what did you have for breakfast? Seriously, I'm hungry, indulge me ;)

Irish Gumbo January 21, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

I'm curious, too, curious like a, well, Cat. Wha hoppen? Perhaps it is breakfast related...

Privacy, is that sort of like 'mojo', 'cause I've looking for that, too...

Debbi January 21, 2009 at 10:41 AM  

okay,
shut the door when you shower. (and the blinds).

wear panties in public when you're sporting a skirt.

And, if it's blog-related, consider using a filter/email-address invitees only. But make sure I make the cut!

B January 21, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Purchase a cone of silence (like on Get Smart) for those phone calls at least. And remove all bugs from the house, and I don't mean houseflies (though you don't really want those buzzin about either.

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 1:24 PM  

I'm not sure I understand how your privacy was invaded - so I don't know what to tell you about getting the security back.

Oh wait! Wine! There's always security in wine - or at least not caring about it after a few glasses - which is kinda the same, isn't it?

I am like you though, in the sense that I will also tell someone everything - whether it IS really interesting or not (to them) - and whether they want to know or not.

And like you, I've tried to shut up, but my mouth just keeps moving.
Damn the luck!

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

p.s. If I need to "share" something - but want to keep it private - I write it down, then tear it up.

And sometimes I just have conversations in my head.

Scary. But true.

Michelle January 21, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

Leave me a message and i'll tell you what's up.

Anonymous January 21, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

That is scary.

Hitman. That would give you privacy. You know, once hitmans job was done.

Kidding. Kinda funny - yet not.
Sorry for the not part.

I am so sorry for you. I cannot imagine living like that.

And it is scary - and creepy too.

I wish I had helpful advice, but I don't.

I hope someone does.

Kat January 21, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

I am with Cat on the tinfoil hat. I had to resort to one of those while I was in college and my professor was trying to brainwash/indoctrinate me.

Anonymous August 26, 2009 at 3:35 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP