Friday, January 30, 2009

This Old House



Yesterday was such a great success. Thanks again to Irish for hangin' out on my blog for a day!
Because yesterday was a picture repeat, today I give you two for the price of one!
These were taken this Wednesday. Hubs and I went out with the singular goal of a photo shoot down at the falls. The falls were a dud so we did a drive around to see what I could come up with. This old house sits at the edge of a state park. It is really a lovely property and is very well taken care of. I had pictures of this house taken this past summer when everything is lush and green. Unfortunately that file was lost. I don't know where it went and I looked on all my computers and my removable hard drive. It just vanished into thin air. I guess that gives me the opportunity to take a drive out there and try again if we ever come out the other end of this never ending winter.
In other news The Bean got glasses yesterday. She looks absolutely adorable and maybe Sunday I will post a picture of her cuteness for all to see.
*Click on the pictures!

11 comments:

Joanie January 30, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Lovely pictures! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous January 30, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

When we were growing up,my baby sisters nickname was Beans. LOL!

cheatymoon January 30, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Love this house. Reminds me of England.

Chris January 30, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

I love pictures of old houses like this.

I came over to give you your cookie. But it was a long trip... and I ate it.

zipbagofbones January 30, 2009 at 1:16 PM  

I love this house! It's creepy in the summer when you can't see it as well. Do you think people live there? I've heard dogs barking before...

Michelle January 30, 2009 at 1:23 PM  

Cat~ People do live there. They aren't friendly either. When I stopped last year to get photos they weren't too happy about it. Oh well.

Bird's Eye View Photography January 30, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

I just stumbled over here and I am so glad that I did... amazing pictures!

Casey January 30, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

That house looks like it belongs on a puzzle. Great shot.

Julie January 31, 2009 at 12:50 AM  

Great photos, and a very interesting house. Honestly, though, the first thing I thought when I saw it was, "damn. Minnesota is so unbelievably FLAT." (I haven't lived in the Great Flat Midwest since 1998, and I guess I have grown accustomed to mountains and hills and not-flat.)

rachael chatoor January 31, 2009 at 3:21 AM  

What a good idea, beautiful beautiful, I can imagine how it looks in the four seasons, too bad you lost the summer file, good thing it all grows again!

Winter is actually very very beautiful in a stark and simple way isnt' it?

Irish Gumbo February 2, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Michelllleeeeee!!!!

Sorry I missed this one, kiddo.

Wow, very nice. I am a sucker for old houses like that. Hmmm, I wonder if there might be a poem or something inside...

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP