Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You


So I have a couple of options here...

A) Pretend I totally meant to promise all of you that I had something huge for you today when really I don't. I just wanted to mind fuck you.

B) Fess up that I have no idea what damn day of the week it is nor do I have any idea that Thursday isn't the day after Tuesday.


I think I will go with option B and throw in an option C that says I have had a huge honor bestowed upon me. The incredibly talented Turkey Sandwhich Guy AKA Irish Gumbo wants to do a collaborative piece with me. Me! I have only been reading his blog for a few weeks but he has quickly shot to the top as one of my favorite blog reads. He is funny and talented and honest and real. Quite frankly I think his writing is genius. It is really an honor to have him look at one of my photos and be inspired enough by it to wax poetic.


So, tomorrow we will both be posting a collaborative piece on our blogs. I am super excited to be given the opportunity to be showcased on his blog! I am even more excited to share his brilliant writing with all of you! So stop by his blog and show him some comment love and come back tomorrow to read his brilliance!

8 comments:

rachael chatoor January 28, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Oooh that will be exciting, I love both of your blogs, I'll be tuning in for sure~!

zipbagofbones January 28, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

I was HOPING you two crazy kids would get together and make beautiful bloggies. I can't wait to see what you've got up your *sleeves*!!!

Also, when is Saturday, is that yesterday?

Laura Jayne January 28, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

I am sorry, I will have to hate you now, you have stolen the love of my blogging life. Of course he doesn't know it yet, but that is just a wee detail. I was going to have someone pass him a note in bloggy-studyhall.

Laura Jayne January 28, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

On a side note... you have some beautiful photography here. If you would ever like to submit to Pictures, Poetry & Prose - http://picturespoetryprose.blogspot.com/ - I would be honored to include your work.

Chris January 28, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

*Napoleon Dynamite impression* Luckeeeee

Irish Gumbo January 28, 2009 at 2:44 PM  

If I see this irish Gumbo guy, I'll give him a big sloppy kiss from everyone. Rumor has it he's kinda cute...for such a geek. :)

@Cat: I ain't got no sleeves. I'll be lucky if I have boxers on, fingers crossed! Dressing is complicated...

Michelle January 28, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

@ Irish
I hear he kind of looks like that Max Headroom guy. All digital. HAWT!

Irish Gumbo January 28, 2009 at 5:52 PM  

Shades and a tux, works like a charm...;)

Crazy People With Something to Say



Powered by Blogger.

People's Choice Award

People's Choice Award

About Me

My photo
Minnesota
I am Mom to 4 of the most kick ass kids ever! I learn shenanigans from them every day.

Followers

Twitterpated

    follow me on Twitter

    Blog Archive

    uggs on sale

    Search This Blog

    Labels

    About This Blog

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP